[Asterisk-Users] GSM Gateway / Terminal for sale

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Fri Jan 6 16:16:17 MST 2006

Has anyone using a GSM gateway incorporated some time monitors into their
dialplan?

For example, if a SIM card has 400 inclusive minutes to any network in a
month, I want to make sure that Asterisk doesn't go beyond that unless it's
for calls to the same network (once you're out of inclusive minutes,
cross-network call charges skyrocket, whilst calls to the same network are
still competitively priced).

How might one go about configuring that in the dialplan?

Regards,

Chris