[Asterisk-Users] Problem with show channels

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Jan 6 10:50:12 MST 2006

Jerry Geis wrote:

>/ I am getting TRUNCATED call information....
/>/ the IAX2/muncie_to_ge is truncated. How do I
/>/ get the need call information to transfer the call.
/
>'show channels' is used for human-readable output on a console screen.
>If you need the information in a complete form for some automated
>purpose, use the manager interface.

Kevin can you be more precise? I am using the manager interface
and the command "show channels". It is truncating the data.

Is there another wayin the manager API I'm not aware of to get this
information?

jerry