[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Call Monitoring

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Fri Jan 6 09:54:03 MST 2006

I'm running * 1.2.1 on Slackware.

I have several queues configured to record incoming calls once
answered (without joining the in and out files). Yesterday, I showed
my agents how to transfer a call received from a queue to another agent.

What I realized today is that when listening to some of the
recordings, I can hear the agent answer the call, speak to the
customer and then say to hold a moment while she transfered the call
to the assigned agent for that customer.

This is fine, except that the recording stops there. What I think
it's happening is that when a call is transfered, it stops recording
the call.

I don't know if this is a bug or the way it's supposed to work.

Additionally, my agents are using eyeBeam softphone and they are
using the XFER button of the softphone, instead of the '#' key or any
other * related soft key.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Waldo