[Asterisk-Users] GSM Gateway / Terminal for sale

JCC jaycard at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 6 05:35:17 MST 2006

I don't get it. What is the advantage of using a GSM gateway? VOIP calls are
pretty inexpensive as they are now. Is the use of a gateway intended as a
backup incase a wired network connection goes down? I have being looking
around the net for information on this. Anyone out there using it and if so
you can please share with me how you use this technology? Any information
will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay