[Asterisk-Users] Anyone interested in NANPA data?

Stephen Misel steve at miselconsulting.com
Thu Jan 5 14:59:13 MST 2006

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to load test a FastAGI that sets CallerID data with
information from NANPA.   Please feel free to connect to my test server
with Asterisk... you should get back the city/state of the caller.

I'd consider adding CallerID name support if I can find an inexpensive,
reliable source for data.

For reference, this is a multi-threaded application written in C.

Simply add something similar to:

exten => ... AGI(agi://pbx2.miselconsulting.com)

The standard no warranty, use at your own risk applies .. If it breaks
something, I'd be interested to hear about it, though.  Since I'm
testing, this might stop at anytime.. but it will at least be up for the
next few hours.

Questions?  Comments?  Contact me off-list.

-Steve