[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone tried using flash() in features.conf (applicationmap)

John Voss johnvoss at tech-center.com
Wed Jan 4 20:51:59 MST 2006

I have the sample application working and the flash applications executes but I get the following error on the console.

   Feature Found: zapflash exten: zapflash
   WARNING[32164]: res_features.c:948 feature_exec_app: Could not find application (flash())

Flash works within the dialplan so the application does exist.

Any Ideas what I have done wrong? (or if this is possible)

   extensions.conf
     exten => s,n,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=testfeature#zapflash)

     exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/xxxx,15,tWw)

   features.conf
     [applicationmap]
     testfeature => *9,caller,Playback,tt-monkeys
     zapflash => *3,caller,flash()