[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream web configuration utility

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jan 4 12:46:42 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 12:18 -0700, Michael Welter wrote:
> The GS2000 web interface won't work with Firefox.  I had to use IE :-(
> in order to config my phones.

Hmm..  I have configured multiple gxp2000s with firefox.  Are you sure
that cookies are enabled?

I have also gotten gsutil which will configure a few grandstream
products, although it must be modified to properly work with gxp2000s.
Its gpl and my religion prevents me from submitting the patches, but I
can make them available under a BSD style license (less restrictive and
compatible with the GPL) if anyone is interested.  GSUtil can be
obtained from:

http://www.pkts.ca/gsutil.shtml

No web browser needed, it can also create configs suitable for tftp
configuration.  Far easier in my opinion (it also lets you backup your
current config).

This is a really handy tool if you need to config many devices, all you
need is the IP address.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378