[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream web configuration utility

Ron Bulthuis rbulthuis at willmarnet.com
Wed Jan 4 11:59:33 MST 2006

I just purchased a Grandstream gxp-2000, budgetone102 and a HT-386.
Browsing to each device by IP address, I can get logged in using admin
and I can see the advanced settings, however, if I try to change the
settings and clicking the Change button, it just brings me back to ask
for the password again..
I can't get into the Status page or any of the Account1-4 pages either.
It just keeps bringing me back to the password screen.
If I enter a bogus password it will tell me the password is incorrect so
that seems to be working.

I am using Asterisk at home v2.2 and the gxp2000 is using default firmware
of 1.0.1.9 but it shouldn't be even looking at Asterisk yet.
Do I need something more just to browse to these configuration pages in
the device? All 3 units are doing the same thing.
(I did not find anything in the FAQ's or documentation.)
Ron