[Asterisk-Users] NOTICE[3589]: frame.c:128 __ast_smoother_feed: Dropping extra fr ame of G.729 since we already have a VAD frame at the end

Juan Salas jsalas at magenta.cl
Wed Jan 4 12:22:37 MST 2006

Hello.

Im using Asterisk like IVR card application.
It works very well in h323 and SIP, but when
the IVR generate a call in SIP it show:

Jan  4 15:39:32 NOTICE[3589]: frame.c:128 __ast_smoother_feed: Dropping
extra frame of G.729 since we already have a VAD frame at the end

As I see, this is a problem originated by a equipment with VAD activated.
But we disable VAD in all our equipment. Someone have ani clue about it?

Regards.

jsalas