[Asterisk-Users] Having major issues with TDM2400

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Tue Jan 3 23:34:36 MST 2006

Not at all, I am right with you. I am listening to what Digium is saying and
letting them spin their resources on it. They say they have it working, they
say it should work, and they say they will do whatever it takes to make it
work. I personally am finding this rather interesting being in the middle of
it all. I have learned a lot about tweaking TDM cards that I wouldn't have
learned before and hopefully passing on to other people whatever the final
Digium solution is, one way or the other. I gave up days ago and wanted to
switch to an ITSP dial-out solution, but even the programmer says it should
be working properly. When the company that makes both the hardware AND the
software says something should work in a certain way and that they are
committed to making it work, should I be the one to tell them "but the guys
on the mailing list say you are wrong so you might as well stop now"?

-Kerry

  _____