[Asterisk-Users] voip-info: Asterisk record calls

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Tue Jan 3 21:29:10 MST 2006

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC wrote:
> Wow, example by me.  I don't read the Wiki enough lately ;)

on this topic - I had to remove a few blank lines in config.php after I
renamed it or I got a header error and nothing displayed - now it is
working as designed
but shows line like

August 20, 1970 at 7:46 pm by *215232*, while connected to *1133841147

*the file names I have are like below and I've decoded some of the
sections - but not all of them

*g1-20051205-215232-1133841147.211.WAV
**g1-         is this the zap channel
20051205-   the date - should use this in the web page display instead
215232-     time call was made I beleive
113         I dont know what the first 3 digits of this section are -
they aren't part of the phone number
3841147.    the 7 digit phone number
211.        not sure on this either

**and I've noticed If I call in a broadcast conference call and I don't
say anything then it doesn't make a g1 file it leaves the out file like
below and **these show in the index.php also which is good.*
***
OUT207-20051106-184952-1131324592.448.WAV
**OUT207-     which direction and the extension number makeing the call
20051106-   date
184952-     time
113         ?   113 in this section matches all the files in my monitor
directory
1324592.    7 digit phone number
448.        ?
*
as I noted above - it looks to me like using the time and date in the
file name would be more accurate - at least on my system.

I'll have to brush up my php and fiddle with it. :)

*

*