[Asterisk-Users] Re: FC3 or FC1 (or something else?)

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Jan 3 19:05:48 MST 2006

I have used Fedora previously and have always had something not work correctly.
My understanding is that Fedora is the beta testing ground for new features before they get put into RHEL.
Kind of like CVS head vs. Stable concept.
That is why they want you to pay for their RHEL.

That is the appeal of CentOS; The stability of RHEL at no cost because RHEL is built with GPL code and they have to share their
source.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.