[Asterisk-Users] bridging two active calls

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:28:11 MST 2006

I wrote a patch to do just this quite a while ago. Have been using it
in production since Asterisk 1.0.6. Here's the bug tracker link:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4297
    action_bridge-updated-10-12.txt is newer/better not written by me :)
    http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5841 is another related patch

Kevin promised it would go in 1.2.0 release because it was submitted
before the deadline, but he did not get it in obviously. I don't blame
him, this was certainly not the most important new feature, but it
would be nice to finally get this thing into the development tree if
somebody has the time to tweak it a little bit for the 1.3 dev tree.

MATT---