[Asterisk-Users] Dialer

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Tue Jan 3 16:41:39 MST 2006

You actually aren't far from it. If the system only needs to play the same
file to each person, a simple script can be used to pull from a database and
create call files. Asterisk will use the call files to place the calls and
play a sound. A few minutes of searching on that should get you started. I
haven't seen anyone else have a canned script ready to go, but would like to
know if anyone does.
-Kerry

  _____