[Asterisk-Users] Sipbroker?

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue Jan 3 14:53:24 MST 2006

I have used and subscribed to them.

They do not allow the re-assigning of Callerid.. so you cannot do your own
callerid, like you can with other providers. all calls through them come
out with a callerid that they have set in their system. This is alright
for those that dont use callerid, thus international is what i have used
them for... it has been working for me for the last month...

I too was trying to use their PSTN gateway to call my friends using vonage
*472 i think it was, and it said all circuits are busy. I even tried
dialing my friends number @ the vonage server name, and got the same
message. so something is up...

HTH