[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk on Dell blade servers

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 10:43:42 MST 2006

One thing to be aware of is that Dell blade (as well as many other brand)
servers are very heavy beasts.

In any deployment with these, check the physical dimensions, check the
weight and ensure that it will actually install into the rack that you are
using. Also, check the power consumption and heat output and check with your
data centre supplier once you know your final rack configuration that it is
within their permitted limits. This is essential!

Linus
Magrathea