[Asterisk-Users] Txgain & Rxgain

Humberto Aicardi news at aicardi.com.br
Tue Jan 3 04:41:41 MST 2006

Hi,

    I currently have  a TE210P with 2 E1 lines, one of them goes to the
Telco which is fine and the other one goes to a Siemens HiPath 3750 PBX.
The problem is that signal that the HiPath return is to HIGH and
generates a lot of echo even when talking with a PAP2 on the same
subnet, although when using the PAP2 to dial to a PSTN works fine. Well,
doing some testing I found that setting RXGAIN=-12 and TXGAIN=-6 I
eliminate the echo problems between the HIPATH and my SIP phones, but
now the calls made to the PSTN are very low, is there a way to set RX &
TX gains diferently on each TE210P E1?

Regards,
Humberto