[Asterisk-Users] E911 And Routing

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 08:35:42 MST 2006

Hi,
Can anyone give me their thoughts and experiences with companies like
DASH-911, etc that will let me forward 911 calls OVER THE PSTN and
have them routed via the company?  The company should also be able to
update the PS/ALI records.

I've heard good stuff about DASH-911, but called them today (Jan 2nd)
as a test.   Sales office just rings and rings (no voicemail) And tech
support goes to a voicemailbox.. not good if you have a 911 emergency
with your routing, and can't get ahold of your 911 routing company!