[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk PRI problems.

Kristian Larsson kristian at netatonce.se
Mon Jan 2 07:52:51 MST 2006

I have an Avaya IP Office PBX connected to an
Asterisk system via a Sangoma ISDN PRI card.
Dialing from the as
terisk system into the avaya works just fine but
when trying to call from a phone connected to the
avaya syste
m something goes wrong. After punching the first
four digits the Avaya calls out, shouldn't it wait
for all di
gits and then dial out?
If I try to dial a three digit number it waits for
a while then dials.

Is this some feature to let the CO know of which
area code the calls is going ahead of time?
Is there some way to circumvent this using hacks
on the asterisk side?

--
Kristian Larsson, Net At Once AB
Email: kristian at netatonce.se