[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with T1 card on laptop

James Texter james.texter at cox.net
Tue Feb 28 19:53:21 MST 2006

I have a 4 PCI slot version.  It worked well under Windows, but I could
never get my laptop to see any devices I stuck in it when running under
Linux.  I have tried RHEL3 and RHEL4.  They list their last supported
Linux version has Redhat 9, so doesn't appear they keep the Linux
version very up to date.  The driver would compile, but I couldn't get
any programs to recognize cards I put in it.

HTH,

James