[Asterisk-Users] H.323 ( HW PBX to *)

yusuf at ecntelecoms.com yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Tue Feb 28 15:13:34 MST 2006

> Hi,
>

>             I'm trying to connect * to Nortel BCM 50, This PBX use H.323
> v3 to interface with other PBX. The port use to connect is TCP 1720 but
> I can't configure this port on my * box. I'm using a H.323.conf file
> sample to activate the port but the * isn't listening there. Somebody
> have any idea or tip?
>

> This is mi H.323.conf

Hi,

just checking the basics here:
have you opened 1720 on the firewall?
which are you using - oh323 or ooh323 - as in the inaccesnetworks oh323 or
asterisk-addons ooh323.  when you do a 'help' on cli do you see *h323? is
asterisk seeing * *h323 loaded as a module? if yes to above, what a bout a
h323 debug.

believed to be clean.