[Asterisk-Users] H.323 ( HW PBX to *)

Pedro Mansilla pmansilla at cis-international.com
Tue Feb 28 11:34:57 MST 2006

Hi,

            I'm trying to connect * to Nortel BCM 50, This PBX use H.323
v3 to interface with other PBX. The port use to connect is TCP 1720 but
I can't configure this port on my * box. I'm using a H.323.conf file
sample to activate the port but the * isn't listening there. Somebody
have any idea or tip?

This is mi H.323.conf

[general]

port = 1720

bindaddr = 192.168.0.200

;tos=lowdelay

;

;

amaflags = default

;

;

;accountcode=lss0101

;

;

allow=all              ; turns on all installed codecs

;disallow=g723.1                ; Hm...  Proprietary, don't use it...

;allow=gsm              ; Always allow GSM, it's cool :)

;allow=ulaw

; User-Input Mode (  DTMF )

;

; valid entries are:   rfc2833, inband

; default is rfc2833

dtmfmode=rfc2833

;

; Set the gatekeeper

; DISCOVER                      - Find the Gk address using multicast

; DISABLE                       - Disable the use of a GK

; <IP address> or <Host name>   - The acutal IP address or hostname of
your GK

;gatekeeper = DISABLE

;

Tell Asterisk whether or not to accept Gatekeeper routed calls or not.
Normally

this should always be set to yes, unless you want to have finer control
over wh

ch users are allowed access to Asterisk. Default: YES

;

AllowGKRouted = yes

;

Default context gets used in siutations where you are using the GK
routed model

or no type=user was found. This gives you the ability to either play an
invalid

message or to simply not use user authentication at all.

Thanks in advance.

Pedro.