[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk 1.2.4 IAX2 New Jitterbuffer Tuning

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Tue Feb 28 09:48:22 MST 2006

Ron, keep in mind, that yoy mix parameters for new and old iax
jitterbuffer implementation, these:
dropcount=2
maxexcessbuffer=300
minexcessbuffer=60
jittershrinkrate=1
maxjitterinterps=10
are ae valid only for _old_ implementation, and I thing, that asterisk
1.2 use new iax buffer by default...

so, I'm using only:
jiterbuffer=yes
forcejitterbuffer=yes
maxjitterbuffer=1500
resyncthreshold=-1
but I don't know, how to monitor if jb is even working, because no
output from iax2 jb debug :-(
can anybody explain?
PJ