[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asttapi - what's wrong?

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Tue Feb 28 06:21:54 MST 2006

In article <79337FA3BA80774F9FE87BF809C9F3562CA78B at stipe.lama.hr>, tparcina at lama.hr says...
> When I try to call from asttapi one number, I get message "No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)". Immediately after that I try to call the same number from SIP phone (the same one that is used with asttapi) and call goes true.
>
> What have I done wrong?

Solved!

Problem vas that manager adds default caller ID (not the one that was defined in sip.conf for the phone from which I'll will speak). And I need to sent to provider specific caller ID.

Now, I have question. In agents conf, can I define Caller ID for every user (manager)? If not, that is something that defiantly should be implemented.

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr