[Asterisk-Users] Looking for Q.Sig success story

Patrick Zwahlen zwahlen at partenaire.ch
Tue Feb 28 06:04:17 MST 2006

Hi Mimmus,

I have just ordered a Sangoma A101, that I should receive pretty soon.
As you may remember, I will try to connect it to an Alcatel 4400, using
either EuroISDN or Q.Sig.

In order to save me some time and effort, would you mind sending me some
sample configuration, like the wanpipe and zaptel configs ?

Again, my first goal is to have basic call setup running in both
directions. My final goal is to interconnect heterogeneous legacy
systems using a VoIP cloud (based on Asterisk and IAX2).

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide. BR, - Patrick -