[Asterisk-Users] Weird DTMF issue

Joshua M Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Mon Feb 27 17:36:03 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 17:49 -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:

> Well... there are only two choices: 1) something did change, or, 2) a
> bug has surfaced.
>
> What version of code are you running?

1.2.4 now. It was on 1.2.3 but upgrading asterisk and zaptel was the
first thing I tried when we noticed the problem this morning.

> I assume you've tried stopping and restarting asterisk, right?

Yep tried that a couple times now. Also thought maybe the TDM400 card
was acting up so I switched to ztdummy, since we're only using the card
for timing purposes.

I'm about to try rebooting the entire machine now that it's after hours.
There's nothing suspicious in the logs or dmesg output but rebooting is
about the only thing I haven't tried yet.

--
Joshua M Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>