[Asterisk-Users] AGI Scripts Terminate too Soon

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.biz
Mon Feb 27 15:22:45 MST 2006

> Douglas Garstang schrieb:
> > HOWEVER, if the CALLER hangs up the call, it seems
>

> Hi,
>
> did you try the dial command option g?
> I did not neither, but when I understand the voip-wiki right,
> it might help you.
>

> Roger.

I've used the 'g' option and as far as I can tell it works just the way
you want it to - the extension keeps processing even after the
destination channel hangs up.  I believe the default for the dial()
command is to drop the source channel (and rather unceremoniously at
that) when the destination channel hangs up.

-MC