[Asterisk-Users] SPA-941 Selective DND

Darren Ellis darren at ieworks.net
Mon Feb 27 06:39:58 MST 2006

Hello,

I have a request from a customer that I'm not sure how to implement.
They have a Snom-360 as receptionist phone and SPA-941 for all other
phones.  They use the SPA-941 DND function when they are away from their
desks, which happens often due to the nature of their business.

They would like to have the SPA-941 accept internal calls while DND is
set.  If any of you know how to make this happen, I'd very much
appreciate your help.

The paging feature is not what they want, and the SPA-041 ignores the
answer-after=0 SIP header when DND is on anyway.

Thanks much

Darren Ellis