FW: [Asterisk-Users] BLF not working after reload

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:43:46 MST 2006

I tried 1.0.1.12, 1.0.1.13 and now 1.0.2.13 on the GXP2000.  I doubt it's
the firmware if it is happening on two completely different phones.  I read
of a bug in Asterisk that exhibited this exact behaviour that was apparently
fixed in Asterisk 1.2.0 as far as I can tell.
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3644