[Asterisk-Users] advanced options access problem

arun arora arunar_1 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 26 21:31:03 MST 2006

Hi,
  I am using asterisk 1.2.1 for building an ippbx for my setup. I am having problem in accessing advanced options option that comes on pressing 5. It says to leave a msg and asks for extension. Now when i dial the extension the IVR silently goes into the top IVR menu. And the asterisk console show the message:
  "No entry for <EXTEN> in voicemail config file"

  As i understood while working in extensions.conf, we have to specify context along with extension to access the extension. But in this case there is no control to place context along with the extension.
  So can anyone help me out in this matter.

  I used asterisk-1.0-0 previously which was working fine, as it didn't needed any context along with the extension. Well this might sound absurd, but that what i saw and compared b/w these two versions as my both machines are up and running and i can access both.

  So please help me in this matter.

  With Regards,
  Arun