[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce2 Feature Request

Steven Andres steven-asterisk at edgew.com
Sat Feb 25 11:24:33 MST 2006

Yep, I tried it both ways (I should have put that in the email). Hmm. I did
a SIP debug and indeed I did see the Referred-By header in the debug trace
so it's probably something wrong with me (misspelled?). I'll work on it a
bit more. One thing to note--in your example you have the return_context set
to ${EXTEN} but you probably meant to say ${REFBY:5:5} correct? Otherwise
the returned parked call will be sent to 700 instead of the person that
parked it.

Regarding the other feature enhancements I mentioned--Is anyone else reading
this thread? Anyone find that additional option (the auto-answer option) to
be of interest or is it just me? If there's more interest I'll submit it as
a feature request and see if anyone feels like doing it. If it's just me
that wants it then I'll go hire some college kid C programmer. :)