[Asterisk-Users] Is setting the variable _TRANSFER_CONTEXT required in features.conf?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 08:37:41 MST 2006

context logic for big systems can be tricky if you dont use AGI, FastAGI or
something similar. What are you using to administrate your contexts and
extensions? Hand editing?? I still dont see the problem, its just matter of
what "permissions" you want the transferer/transferee to have, if you want
the transferer only be able to transfer to some extensions, then set the
TRANSFER_CONTEXT to a context that only includes that extensions.

Regards