[Asterisk-Users] Is setting the variable _TRANSFER_CONTEXT required in features.conf?

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Feb 24 11:52:04 MST 2006

Hi,

I support multiple context on one asterisk server. I have a situation
where there is a spa that has seperate voicemail and extensions and a
resturant on the same campus that has different extensions and
voicemail. They both use the same asterisk server but I do need the
ability to transfer a caller from the spa to the resturant and vise
versa. There are seperate phone lines comming in for the spa and
resturant as well.

Thanks