[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Topology

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 08:26:45 MST 2006

Hello again,

Well all out * boxes will be on a channelized DS3 running back to the main *
server, so I guess we could actaully have it be extra smart and have it
route directly to the other * box (not the main one) if it needs to make a
inter-branch call it can. Ill have to look around into DUNDI somemore then,
I figure it would be playing a part into this!

Thanks for the help!
Ron