[Asterisk-Users] GPS-enabled cell phone/PDA

David Ankers dankers at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 24 08:54:02 MST 2006

In the UK this is common; several websites enable you to track a cell phone
online:

http://www.traceamobile.co.uk/

and another:

http://www.followus.co.uk/

Works the same way that Steve stated... The police here in Australia have
been using this since the late 90s.

Interesting article:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1699080,00.html