[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk configuration for h323 calls

Aing Roda roda_3tel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 05:37:41 MST 2006

Hello,

  I'm new to Asterisk. I want to do the folloing job.

  I want to run Asterisk as a voip gateway to forward h323 calls to another gateway.

  my-gateway  ------------->  Asterisk  --------------> your-gateway
                             h323                              h323

  Is it possible to do this? If so, can anyone give me an idea how to do it? How many configuration files relates to this job? Can you give a sample configuration?

  Thank you in advance.

  Roda