SV: [Asterisk-Users] Problems with voicemail

Roger Lewau Roger.Lewau at serverhallen.com
Fri Feb 24 02:41:10 MST 2006

I checked the permitions and updated the ones with the wrong permissions.
No it is reading the number of messages correct, but as soon as I press 1 to
listen it stops again. So again, I checked the permissions on the
messagefolder but it seemed ok. I see now that another person on this lista
has the exact same problem.

Kind regards
Roger