[Asterisk-Users] How can I force Asterisk t not override my codec order?

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu Feb 23 21:33:56 MST 2006

Actually no.

As far as I understand it, the receiving station gets to dictate the
codec used. You call and offer up your list. He selects his preffered
from your list and off you go.

in your case you will always have gsm from 1>2 becasue 2 has a
prefference for GSM.

Try it back the other way. You should get an alaw connection

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com