[Asterisk-Users] How to reset Digium card while asterisk is running?

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Thu Feb 23 15:42:38 MST 2006

Hi,

I currently have a yellow/red alarm on one span of a Digium card.
It is not the first time, this already happened some
months ago, and I expect to clear the alarm when
rmmoding and insmoding the zaptel and wct4xxp modules.

Unfortunately I can't rmmod while asterisk is running
and I can't stop asterisk, because of lot of traffic
on other channels.

Ok, I could wait until 2 o'clock in the night, in order to
shut down asterisk on low traffic.

I wonder, if there is another way to reset a Digium card
without the need to shutdown asterisk?

Thanks for any hints!

Roger.