[Asterisk-Users] OT: VoIP over bonded link

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Thu Feb 23 15:26:20 MST 2006

Take a look at the Net2Net product which was purchased by Paradyne
and then by Zhone (www.zhone.com).  They make a unit that will bridge
Ethernet over SDSL lines,  24 pairs will get you 50mbps through the
link.  It looks just like ethernet and VoIP will work fine over it.

You can also check our RAD (www.rad.com) they have a bunch of long
range ethernet extenders to run on existing copper.