[Asterisk-Users] Linksys WIP300 WiFi Phone

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu Feb 23 15:06:17 MST 2006

Phil - I found out about the WIP300 not including the documentation CD-Rom,
I apologize for that.  Linksys is correcting the issue.  I just added a
download links on the product page for the Manual and the User/Config guide
in pdf format, you can find them, below the product image - here
http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=1525

Sorry for the inconvenience.  If I see a firmware update that addresses the
charging issues you mentioned I will alert you.

Thanks,

Cory J Andrews
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive