[Asterisk-Users] UK X100P installation help

Tim Robinson timweb at txrx.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 14:26:04 MST 2006

Hi Paul -

We gave up on analogue a long time ago in favour of ISDN.  I have 3 ISDN
cards in my Asterisk box.  Billion ISDN BRI Cards cost me approx £15
each from komplett.co.uk and are perfect. You need to use the
bri-stuffed version of Asterisk.

If you still have the ISDNline I would recommend you give it another
shot.  You get none of the echo, caller ID and hangup detection problems
with ISDN.  It Just Works. (TM)

Rgds
Tim Robinson
Basingstoke, UK.