[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Thu Feb 23 12:19:08 MST 2006

What a load of @#$%! The 102 is obviously a ripoff of the HandyTone 486!
Even the spec sheet is copied!  Like HT486 only much better? I doubt it.  I
have it on good authority that Grandstream is taking legal and police action
against these people and if there is any justice in the world they will be
out of business soon.

I'm all for competition, but piracy is another thing altogether. -Mike
Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com
321.989.6728 ext. 611