[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel CiscoHDLC / Fedore FC4

Anthony Cennami acennami at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:17:25 MST 2006

I am attempting to deploy a TE210P with one port configured (all 24
channels) as Cisco HDLC, currently running 2.6.11 FC4 with HDLC module
compiled.

HDLC (RAW) appears to work fine, however, using Cisco HDLC (via sethdlc &
sethdlc-new) results in no traffic being encapsulated or transmitted via the
hdlc0 interface.

Is there anybody here currently running a similar configuration on a
2.6.xkernel or FC4?  If so, could you let me know what kernel you're
running, or
what updates were required.  I've done the standard make linux26 and
necessary uncomments in zconfig.h etc, to no avail.

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony D Cennami