[Asterisk-Users] Streaming Music On Hold - Reality Check

Doug Geary doug.geary at gearytech.com
Thu Feb 23 11:03:46 MST 2006

Thanks to this thread, we got it working too... but have a question...

Once this is setup... does it stream forever, or does the stream only
start when someone goes on hold/into a queue/etc?

If it streams forever, at 24k... it looks like over 7GB/month in
bandwidth... so we're not going to want to do that if a) it streams
constantly and b) my math is correct.

Thanks,
Doug