[Asterisk-Users] Features set in the features.conf stopped working after upgrade.

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Thu Feb 23 08:02:30 MST 2006

Hi,

I recently moved all of my conf files over to a new Asterisk 1.2.4
server and every works except the features enabled in features.conf. Was
there a syntax chnage in 1.2.4? Or is there something else... Here is my
features.conf:

********************
[general]
parkext => 880            ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 881-890        ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls        ; Which context parked calls are in
parkingtime => 45        ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
                ; (default is 45 seconds)
transferdigittimeout => 3    ; Number of seconds to wait between digits
when transfering a call
courtesytone = beep        ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
                ; when someone dials a parked call
xfersound = beep        ; to indicate an attended transfer is complete
xferfailsound = beeperr    ; to indicate a failed transfer
;adsipark = yes            ; if you want ADSI parking announcements
;findslot => next        ; Continue to the 'next' parking space.
Defaults to 'first' available
pickupexten = *8        ; Configure the pickup extension.  Default is *8
;featuredigittimeout = 500    ; Max time (ms) between digits for
                ; feature activation.  Default is 500

[featuremap]
blindxfer => ##        ; Blind transfer
;disconnect => *0        ; Disconnect
automon => *1            ; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2            ; Attended transfer