[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

Tele Cost Price Reducer telecpr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:11:41 MST 2006

hi ,
i have some options we are working with at vast deployement with no
problems:
www.tigernetcom.com - type 102 is a nice ATA, like GS 486 but far away
better.
we import directly from the producer at great prices so if anybody
interested, please contact off-list.
additionaly, we know another excellent producer (price of about 45$ FOB
china) we would recomend off-list.

Mickey