[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

S McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 13:46:41 MST 2006

Do you need the configuration file compiler? Once you have that, it's as easy as
setting up the tftp server, and making sure your devices know to pull configs.
Additionally, you can send a SIP NOTIFY packet to the PAP2/SPA-2002 to force it
to update it's provisioned configuration.

I'd have to figure out if I'm technically allowed to do it, but if I can,  I'll
make the PAP2/SPA-2002 config compiler available.

Sherwood McGowan