[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:54:54 MST 2006

Try the Sipura SPA-2002.. at good prices from VoipSupply.com

We have been using those now with 0 problems.  We remote provision
them from our office here.  Once a minute (time configurable) each
device checks in with us to check out its configuration file and see
if it needs updates.   The devices run around $60 a piece, so they are
pretty cheap as well.