[Asterisk-Users] Multiple TDM400P's in a single machine

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Tue Feb 21 16:12:45 MST 2006

> 3 TDM cards here, I had artifacts if any of the cards were sharing
> interrupts, the trick was to add the cards 1 at the time to get them
> each on their own irq. The system isn't in production yet, so I don't
> know how well it'll hold up under load, so far so good in testing
> though.
> 9xFXO 1xFXS 2xUnused

Now that's impressive :)

For everyone about to shout out that 3 x TDM400's are probably more
expensive (and probably more trouble) than a single TDM2400, remember
that the TDM2400 is a new beast and probably isn't approved for use yet
in a few countries. AFAIK I couldn't even buy one from an Australian
reseller, let alone legally connect it to the public telephone network
here!

James